Username or EmailPassword
Hi, we don't hear too much about MorphOS here.. anyone using it for day-to-day tasks? I'd be interested.
There are several ppl using it day by day. Most of them come from the old Commodore Amiga scene.
I use it since 2002 for many tasks, but yet not for everything. I guess it is an OS you either *love* or guess its just useles and horribly obsolete.
*I* love it.
If you want to know more just check the following sites:
http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=15209 a good English article written for osnews.com
http://wikipeg.free.fr -> The pegasos book (includes some MorphOS chapters)
http://via.i-networx.de/mid.htm -> some german texts and benchmarks
www.morphzone.org -> a MorphOS community portal
>>> There are several ppl using it day by day.
Several? We are almost 2000 users, including those using MorphOS for ancient Classic Amigas enhanced with PPC upgrade cards, and userbase it is slowly but steady increasing.
(and about 2000 users I am counting approximatively by defect numbering)...
Well, I do. At home I use it 99% of the time using my PC. The other 1% MacOS-X is used. Though other OSes are installed too on my system (cos of curiosity).
If you have some questions about it, don#t hesitate to ask me...
I keep waiting, but nothing happens. Apart unofficially Efika
I think ~2000 are several, aren't it?