Linked by Thom Holwerda on Wed 21st Apr 2010 23:01 UTC
Red Hat "Linux vendor Red Hat today released the first public beta of Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, giving observers a look at what's to come in the next version of its flagship operating system platform. The new release takes advantage of a long list of new Linux kernel improvements for performance and scalability while also providing new technologies for security, management, and virtualization."
Permalink for comment 420298
To read all comments associated with this story, please click here.
RE: Finally!
by Elv13 on Thu 22nd Apr 2010 14:18 UTC in reply to "Finally!"
Elv13
Member since:
2006-06-12

Updating Firefox is not a good idea. Even if 95% RHEL user use it as a server, the other 5% would experience broken intranet if it was designed for Firefox 2.

Reply Parent Score: 2