Linked by Thom Holwerda on Fri 1st Jun 2012 22:53 UTC
Privacy, Security, Encryption "Mr. Obama decided to accelerate the attacks - begun in the Bush administration and code-named Olympic Games - even after an element of the program accidentally became public in the summer of 2010 because of a programming error that allowed it to escape Iran's Natanz plant and sent it around the world on the Internet. Computer security experts who began studying the worm, which had been developed by the United States and Israel, gave it a name: Stuxnet." And we're letting these people have unmanned drones. Seems legit.
Permalink for comment 520831
To read all comments associated with this story, please click here.
RE[7]: Comment by pashar
by ASmith on Tue 5th Jun 2012 06:34 UTC in reply to "RE[6]: Comment by pashar"
Member since:

Yes Apartheid Israel was created by the United Nations in 1948 however since that time, Apartheid Israel has illegally stolen some 95% of the remaining Palestinian lands. The mere 5% which remains is carved up into ethnic cleansing zones like a small hedge on a racist plantation. It is illegal to steal a people or nations lands and resources (Israel has allegedly stolen Lands, Water, Natural Gas and Oil fields under the guise of Apartheid laws, War or Defense) and keep them per long standing International laws and treatys.

Recently Apartheid Israeli courts have ruled to strip all non Jews of their Israeli Citizenship, that is the 20% Christian,Muslim and Atheist Israeli Citizens.

It is depraved to force American taxpayers to pay Apartheid Israel many Billions in cash plus 3+ Billion in free weapons each year with such racism and bigotry shaping their political government which is far from American values, liberty's and freedoms.

Reply Parent Score: 1