Username or EmailPassword
I personally come back because I like some of the content. But I do find myself biting my lip most of the time. I used to be more vocal, but now I'd rather not get in to a circular argument.
I fall in to this mould:
* I like Apple
* I like Microsoft, especially the development tools
* I enjoy programming
* Former BeOS user, mainly on PowerPC (I owned a BeBox)
* Mainly use Mac's at home. My choice. It works for me.
* Mainly use PC's at work - mostly Windows.
* Have built/configured Gentoo from a bootstrap image
* Have owned Nokia and Sharp Linux based hand helds
* Was a Palm user and developer
* Have no particular use for Linux in my daily life, outside of appliances.
* Like iOS, and own devices that use it
* Like Windows Phone 7.5
* Have coded extensively for Windows mobile and various mobile LINUX devices
* Have not used Android since 1.5, probably would like to own an Android device 4.1 now.
* Owned Amigas
* Owned Acorn Archimedes and programmed demos on it
* Have used NextStep and OpenStep and have coded for them both.
* Have owned a newton
* Own a classic Mac (both 68000 and PowerPC based)
* Have written device drivers and low level code
* Have compiled an entire desktop class operating system from source that was *not* LINUX or LINUX based.
* Have written commercial code for embedded devices, handhelds and dashboard computers (Taxi/Goods/Transport) ans a hella lot of Windows and Mac
You can't nail me down or call me a fanboy, I'm not. I have a varied experience and I'm not specific at all. But at the moment, engaging in any meaningful conversations on OSRude is almost impossible because of the attitude of the minority.