Username or EmailPassword
- Don't drip sweat into your AGP slot, thus possibly requiring a trip back to Fry's to return/exchange your motherboard.
- Don't pop your shiny new DVD+-RW drive out of the bay, breaking the flimsy door on the case when putting on the IDE ribbon cable because those handy drive bay rails weren't holding the drive in as securely as you thought.
- Don't wait till you've assembled everything and are ready to plug in before you realize that those little grounding tabs on that ATX port adapter plate have lodged themselves into you motherboard ports instead of touching the on the side as they should.
- Don't get Arctic Silver all over your DIMMS and cables because you were careless when pulling your giant CPU fan/heatsink out of the case after an aborted attempt to lock it down.
- Pay attention to the drive letters when setting up partitions during a WindowsXP install, lest you accidentally install it on drive F:
- Have fun!