Username or EmailPassword
I must say this: I liked your reply, but:
- You must be working for Apple since you are so convinced that they are fair and square. Everyone cheats on marketting, benchmarks, and so on, there is nothing wrong about that because everyone is trying to sell a product.
- If you don't work for Apple, than your passion goes beyond passion. I understand the passion for a science, codind, a computer, an OS, a machine, but yours goes beyond wat's called normal, it is there on a par with fanatism. Trying to convince others how good an apple machine is, and with semi-agressive tactics is sick.
- I like their product, its nice, elegant, good, but I don't buy it because I don't need it. There is nothing I can't do at this time with my Toshiba Slacktop or my Athlon desktop, both running Slackware Linux 9.0. Digital camera works, coding works, my 2 HP printers work (both OfficeJet models, so big ones), so I don't need an apple.
- You never hear me comment that they are slower/or/faster than x86 based systems. That doesn't mean I don't know what the real-world performance of the G3 and G4 is. I've worked with both.
- You try to convince people about prices: Apple is more expensive when it comes to buy the whole system, including an Apple Display, wich are as expensive as Sony Displays, wich are tooo expensive, and I mean the TFT's
- Either you like to get attention for yourself (no, I gues not since you use a very common nick: Anonymous), or you like to convince others to buy more apples.
- Apples distorsion field is pretty obvious, the whole web-site screams: AMAZING!!!!, but when you look closer, there is nothing amazing, except preety screenshots and nice pictures whit their products. I admit, they have a cool design, I love the apple design...
Conclusion: Apple is a good (healty also), I mean a great company, but because of people like you who react to every comment about apple others bash apple, and maybe these people do it having no clue about MACs.
- I'm not sure if you get my point, but for Apples sake stop it. It doesn't bother me at all, its just a friendly advice.