Username or EmailPassword
It's really funky.
-SuSEplugger/OOo quickstarter/etc open a tiny window instead of loading in Notification area.
- Menu is broken (nothing in Applications)
- why does |Help| -> User manual open KDE help center ?!?!
- no icons on many of the launchers on desktop
- clicking on "Printer" on the desktop opens KjobViewer and a little KDE notification object in a tiny window
- really slow! It took 3mins+ just to open OOo. Takes only 30secs in Knoppix.
- Both Gnome's "Computer" and SUSE's "My Computer" launchers are on the desktop at the same time. They both point to the same dir.
Im horribly offended. Either drop Gnome or atleast do a decent job, Novell !!!