Username or EmailPassword
You do realize that this is en extremely early development version, right? You're just not mindlessly whining, right?
and *no* do *not* tell me it is "alpha beta blah blah whatever" because based on my observations in the past, I know *nothing* will change for the final release.
Obviously you did not pay attention to my comment and if it does change, good but I am not expecting it.
Some tips and hints to GNOME developers: (these are based on 2.x)
1. Did you know that when you "second" click on an icon, you should set the icon in "Edit" mode so that the user can rename the icon instead of doing nothing?
2. Did you know when you go to "File Properties" and when you are done with it, when you hit "Enter" box dialog box should actually close rather than doing nothing?
3. Did you know when you move icons on the panel, the space between each icon should be automatically assigned/set for the user and all of the icons to the right automatically should move to the left with equal spacing instead of doing nothing and making the user to move icon separately?
4. Dragging menu items from within the menu itself makes it a lot easier to re-arrange menu icons.
5. When you assign a text to an icon such as the desktop menu or a toolbar, the text's "assignment" should appear on the middle of the icon, *not* on the top? + both the size of the text and the size of the icon should be with acceptable sizes. Each icon should be equal in size and the spacing between should be equal.
These above are "some" of the common usability guide lines that would make using GNOME at least more user friendly. Edited 2009-11-14 21:30 UTC