“BeRTOS is a real time operating system (RTOS) suitable for embedded platforms. It runs on many microprocessors and microcontrollers, ranging from 8-bit to 32-bit CPUs and even PCs.” Version 2.2.0 has been released.
Several things have been improved in this release:
- Full DOS FAT support was added
- A driver for SD cards was added
- The flash and debug infrastructure were integrated into the build system
- The kfile_fifo module was added
- Priorities for processes are now fully functional
- The Wizard can now edit projects
Sadly, the project’s own website is currently available in Italian only, and while I am proficient in a number of lnaguages, Italian isn’t one of them. And English site is on its way.