froglogic GmbH today announced the availability of Squish 1.3, the new version of the automated GUI testing framework for Qt applications.
Main new features
with the other supported scripting languages, the complete APIs of
Squish, Qt and the application under test are available and accessible
project, which is the most advanced and most actively maintained
- New platforms supported: Squish now also supports MacOS X and AIX.
- Multiple wrapper libraries to make custom APIs of the AUT and
extra components available to test scripts can be specified.
- Configurable location of the object map enabling users to share an
object map between multiple test suites.
- New option to let the Squish IDE highlight the current line during
- Improved user interface for managing AUTs and AUT paths.
- Improved user interface in the Squish IDE.
- More configuration options for access control of squishserver.
- Improved error reporting including showing a script backtrace on
- Improved performance.
- Improved test data and object map script APIs.
Getting to know Squish 1.3
froglogic will hold a free webinar on Squish including a
presentation of the new features of Squish 1.3 soon. If you are
interested in attending the Webinar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Squish customers and evaluators can now find Squish 1.3 packages in
their download area. For more information about Squish and its price
and licensing, visit http://www.froglogic.com/squish. If
you would like to evaluate or buy Squish, please contact us at email@example.com.
froglogic GmbH is a software company offering Qt
consultancy services and Qt-based development tools. froglogic was
founded by two former Trolltech senior engineers, Reginald Stadlbauer
and Harri Porten, who now use their experience and skills to serve the
Qt 3rd party market. froglogic is based in Hamburg, Germany. More
about froglogic at http://www.froglogic.com.