Home > Morphos > MorphOS 1.5 Running on EFIKA to Be Shown MorphOS 1.5 Running on EFIKA to Be Shown Thom Holwerda 2006-10-17 Morphos 8 Comments Axel Knabe will show the EFIKA board running MorphOS 1.5 at the ‘Amiga Meeting Nord’ in Bad Bramstedt this weekend. Axel will also take preorders for the board which is planned to be available before christmas 2006. About The Author Thom Holwerda Follow me on Twitter @thomholwerda 8 Comments 2006-10-18 1:17 am hhcv Hi, we don’t hear too much about MorphOS here.. anyone using it for day-to-day tasks? I’d be interested. 2006-10-18 10:37 am -ujb- There are several ppl using it day by day. Most of them come from the old Commodore Amiga scene. I use it since 2002 for many tasks, but yet not for everything. I guess it is an OS you either *love* or guess its just useles and horribly obsolete. *I* love it. If you want to know more just check the following sites: http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=15209 a good English article written for osnews.com http://wikipeg.free.fr -> The pegasos book (includes some MorphOS chapters) http://via.i-networx.de/mid.htm -> some german texts and benchmarks http://www.morphzone.org -> a MorphOS community portal 2006-10-19 5:06 am Raffaele -ujb- wrote: >>> There are several ppl using it day by day. Several? We are almost 2000 users, including those using MorphOS for ancient Classic Amigas enhanced with PPC upgrade cards, and userbase it is slowly but steady increasing. (and about 2000 users I am counting approximatively by defect numbering)… 2006-10-18 11:00 am p-OS Well, I do. At home I use it 99% of the time using my PC. The other 1% MacOS-X is used. Though other OSes are installed too on my system (cos of curiosity). If you have some questions about it, don#t hesitate to ask me… 2006-10-18 2:32 am hhcv http://www.osnews.com/story.php?news_id=15209 2006-10-18 8:25 am wonea I keep waiting, but nothing happens. Apart unofficially Efika 2006-10-18 4:19 pm nicholas Me wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 2006-10-23 11:45 am -ujb- @ Raffaele I think ~2000 are several, aren’t it?