The DR-DOS/OpenDOS Enhancement Project has released v7.01.07 of Enhanced DR-DOS, an Open Source OS based on DR-DOS 7.01 alias OpenDOS.Major improvements over v7.01.06 include:
– the ability to boot from FAT32 and all primary partitions
– support for the FAT32 disk API
– support for FAT filesystems with 128K cluster size
– enhanced memory management resulting in more free base memory
– enhanced version control
– improved compatibility with MS-DOS and DR-DOS 7.03
It can be downloaded from the project’s website.