Username or EmailPassword
Trolls are a myth. People who get called trolls generally fall in to one or more of these categories:
1) people who enjoy conflict or question everything
2) people who are passionate.
3) people that have trouble understanding an issue.
4) people who lack empathy/compassion.
5) people who do not respect others or their opinions
Most fanboi's are passionate about their given subject. Some people like to argue and question everything (and this is very cultural). Most so-called troll attacks Would never happen without the anonymity of the Internet to shield the so called troll.