posted by Eugenia Loli on Thu 9th Dec 2004 06:13 UTC, submitted by Miguel
Updates to the production and development versions of Mono have been released. The major features of this release are:
- Generics support in the compiler is now feature complete. Use the bundled Mono.C5a library to explore the generics world. Couple more features from C# 2.0 are implemented.
- SSAPRE optimization engine: for your performance needs.
- New simplified build system, single `make' compilation of C and C# sources.
- New and improved Mono.Unix namespace.
- Faster, leaner, stabler everything.
- .exe files are now gone from your /bin directory.